Bienvenido a mi blog sin rumbo fijo. Una mezcla de mi día a día junto con algunos intereses y pequeños detalles que sólo logramos ver cuando no miramos nada.

jueves, 8 de julio de 2010

News.

Hi!

It's long time ago I don't write anything here, but I think nobody cares about it.

Nevermind, here I am.
I have passed the University entrance examination not as well as I thought.
They gave me a low mark: 7'612.
I still don't understand how did the give me a poor 4 in the Spanish exam, when I got 10s all the f*cking year.

Well, anyway, this year I'll concentrate on the music and I will try to enjoy my life.

I had a good San Juan's day, a fairly good birthday celebration; to sum up, a good time and good plans.

And all around me keeps being sweet and cute, except when this cute girls wants to kill'em all :)

See you!

No hay comentarios: