Bienvenido a mi blog sin rumbo fijo. Una mezcla de mi día a día junto con algunos intereses y pequeños detalles que sólo logramos ver cuando no miramos nada.

martes, 4 de mayo de 2010

Day 4

Hi!

Well, the last Latin exam has got greater results than I expect; 7'15 out of 10.

Today I just wanna stand out the nice things had happened.


- I've found at /x/ some weird videos of the called Wyoming Incident, which seems to be only a fake. It's curious (I couldn't watch it all, only by seying half of the screen u///u)

The link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBHkW0aKHRc

- Some new friends had added Detrás del Espejo at their friend list ^-^

- New photos for the "Details" section. I hope I'll have free time soon to perform it.

- A classmate had given to me some HK stickers. They're so cute :3

C ya!

No hay comentarios: