Bienvenido a mi blog sin rumbo fijo. Una mezcla de mi día a día junto con algunos intereses y pequeños detalles que sólo logramos ver cuando no miramos nada.

lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

Day 3

I'm studying 2nd year of humanities in a high school.

That means that in approximately one month I'll have to pass the university entrance examination, called here P. A. U.
I'm afraid, not of the P. A. U., but of the final exams of the high school.

Teachers don't seem to know how to organize, so we're kinda crazy about the short time we have to prepare those exams.
They're so fool.

And here I am, studying night and day, without sleeping more than 5 hours by day.
One more last month and it'll be finished.

At last, I'll be free.
And I'll dedicate my time only to play piano and to study the last 6 years of my music career.

Yay!
A little sprint!

See you.

P. D.: Oh! It's thundering now! I love it >o<

No hay comentarios: