Bienvenido a mi blog sin rumbo fijo. Una mezcla de mi día a día junto con algunos intereses y pequeños detalles que sólo logramos ver cuando no miramos nada.

lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

Day 3 - Part II

So, I think I've passed well the Art History exam.
I hope so ;_;

The Literature teacher has been great with me and she'll do my exam the next Monday.
*breathes deeply*

But there's a bad news: the Modern History techaer had been ill the last Friday, and he was ill today, too.
We're supposed to have an exam THIS FRIDAY about three subjects, and we have done a half of one of them.

I''m going to eat.

See you.

2 comentarios:

Not Slim Shady dijo...

Keegan is my cousin :)

Me and my mom were staying with Keegan and Cassidy (my other cousin) for a week while their mom went to florida.

Jules dijo...

I hope you've made it through perfectly :)